Location: Fredericksburg, Virginia
TI Verbatim Consulting Services is looking for a passionate, driven, and results oriented Proposal Manager with an understanding of Government Proposal Development. The candidate will lead and execute strategic proposal writing activities. Responsibilities of the role include:
- Leading proposal development efforts, scheduling and coordinating a formal proposal preparation process, and delivery of proposal.
- Supporting Requests for Information responses and questions and answers to Requests for Proposals (RFPs)
- Content development for the management section, technical section, past performance etc.
- Ensuring compliance, quality control, standardized write ups, and best practices.
- Identifying opportunities within the government market.
- Monitoring and measuring proposal progress and completion status.
Required Experience, Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- 5+ years of experience working with federal government proposals
- Business Development, capture management, and/or proposal management experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent time management and organization skills
- Exceptional attention to detail skills
- Must be able to work well in teams, leading and following
- Must be able to meet deadlines
- Must be professional in interpersonal communications
When applying, please provide
- Resume (two-page limit)
- Three sanitized examples of previously written responses to RFPs you have led
- Three professional references with whom you have collaborated on responding to RFPs
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical discipline requested but not required
- PMP is requested but not required
- Master’s degree is requested but not required
- Office Environment: 95%
- Travel: 5%