TIVC specializes in human capital and will assist with acquiring, developing, managing, and retaining your employees so that they can contribute effectively in the processes of the organization. TIVC provides services and solutions to maximize profitability and efficiency. We engage at all levels of an organization utilizing a more than just One Size Fits All approach.
- Leadership and Executive Coaching
- Diversity and Inclusion
- Culture Assessments
- Environment Training
- Culture Analytics
- Research and Surveys
- Workforce Planning
- Engagement and Training
- Development and Planning
- Analytics and Surveys
- On-boarding and Off-boarding
- Curriculum Development
- Policies and Research
- Strategic Communications
- Staff Augmentation
- Outreach and Education
- Administrative Support and Services
- We are performing a Diversity and Inclusion Culture Assessment for the Department of Energy
to include: Business Plans, Quantitative Analysis, Focus Groups across multiple labor
categories and organizational layers, Employee Training, Communications Planning, and Initiatives Marketing.
- We implemented a Diversity and Inclusion program for a Fortune 200 company of 14,000 employees operating
across 14 states and 80 offices. Our efforts included creating a Employee Resource Group Program (ERG)
(Woman and Veterans), a first in the 100-year history of the utility. Our efforts resulted in exceeding the ERG membership goal in the first six months by 900%.
- We created and presented the Building a Workforce Diversity and Inclusion Webinar for the American Public Power Association (APPA), an organization of more than 1,500 power industry members.